Experience the diversity of Britain’s countryside on a full-day trip to the South Downs National Park and Seven Sisters from Brighton. In a super small group limited to six people, absorb spectacular land and seascapes as you travel between natural landmarks with ease. For a seamless experience, all entrance fees and round-trip transport are included.
Day trip to South Downs National Park and Seven Sisters from Brighton A hassle-free day ideal for nature lovers Absorb spectacular views of land and seascapes during the journey and walks All entrance fees and round-trip transport are included.
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Complimentary coffee at Middle Farm
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off